When shopping at Cosco the other day I came across the cutest outfit. I obviously had to get it. These outfits are by far the best. Some call them a romper but I like to call them jumpers. These jumpers are so great for quick access to the diaper. :) Noah also loves them because they are so easy to put on and he can move around great in them, not that he moves around too much. We are still working on the crawling part of the move. Noah doesn't stay on his tummy for a long period of time. So I don't know if he will want to learn to crawl in the near future. He just likes to roll and stand next to the furniture. Who knows he might learn to walk before crawl. We will be happy with what we get. We are in no hurry and still like him to be in one place. It would be nice though.
4.20.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



























2 comments:
Hi Tiff, Chris and Noah,
Aunt Cindy here! Love your blog spot. Have really enjoyed seeing what little Noah is up to since you guys live so far away.
Love you all,
cindy Porter
he's such a cutie! can't wait for Noah and Max to be friends!
Post a Comment