Finally the word that I was waiting for and it came today. 'MAMA' I have never been more excited to here a word other than 'dada' and 'hagie'. I know that he doesn't quite know where to place that word, it's just the fact that that word is me and not the dog or Chris. It couldn't have come at a more perfect time.
Noah is getting to be such a fun little boy. I am just crazy about him. Noah is starting to roll a lot more and enjoying his tummy time more than usual. I am guessing that I should start searching for my running shoes. He is by far the happiest little boy that I know.
























2 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh. This is seriously THE most gorgeous picture I'v ever seen! It is seriously so good! Noah is so adorable. He is going to be such a ladies' man with those eyelashes! I had to show my whole family that picture and they were all amazed. They thought Noah was so cute! Great job (on the picture and the baby).
YAY! I know you've been wanting this word, since daddy has been in it for awhile. Isn't it the sweetest sound?
Post a Comment