Today Noah decided that he didn't want to sleep in until nine but until seven. Because of the early morning feeding and the great lighting, I thought that I would capture Noah and his crazy curly hair.







Today Noah decided that he didn't want to sleep in until nine but until seven. Because of the early morning feeding and the great lighting, I thought that I would capture Noah and his crazy curly hair.




3 comments:
wow tiff you totally changed your page. I need your help with mine, yours looks great!! I love that you took Noah to Thanksgiving Point, I've heard its a madehouse at easter so I'm glad you had fun!
I love this curly hair!!!!
Tiff, these pictures are so beautiful. He is seriously the cutest little boy! I love the curly hair. I think he looks so much like Chris, especially his eyes! Your site looks really good too. Just a heads up- we are blessing Max in sugar house the first Sunday in May if you want to come. We're also having a little shindig after. We hope to see you there! More details to come. =)
Oh, and the picture of his hand and foot with the ring- seriously amazing. I love that he's grabbing his little toes! Beautiful work as always!
Post a Comment