Right when you think spring is here to stay, another snow storm hits. Since we weren't able to bbq outside, I thought that I would bring it inside. This is one of the easiest, by far, recipes that I have attempted. Feast your taste buds on these BBQ Pork Chops.
6 pork chops
1 bottle (16 oz.) bbq sauce
Brush each pork chop with sauce and then place in slow cooker and pour remaining sauce over top. Cover and cook on low heat for 6 to 8 hours. (I only cooked it for 6 hours). I served this with Au Gratin Potatoes and the rest of the homemade bread. As far as bbq sauce goes, use whatever sounds good. I used Honey Hickory Smoke.
Can you believe it only takes 2 ingredients!! Hope you enjoy it! I know we sure did!























4 comments:
Tiff you are really creative!!
Hey just writing again about getting our family pics done. I hadn't heard from you from when I posted on your photography blog, so I thought that I would write here too just in case you didn't get that one. Just hoping that we could get a date set before you get too booked up! Thanks!
Fabulous. I'm so glad you have started to post your recipe's!! I can't wait to try them out.
that sounds so yummy! I can't wait until I am finished with school and can have time to actually cook every night. I love to cook- just have to clean up.
I run out of ideas sometimes... it's hard to get new ideas when there are your old favorites :)
Post a Comment