This is my favorite quick fix meal yet! You can cook it in the crock pot or, if you forget like I did, on the stovetop. So call in the cowboys and cowgirls for this Easy Taco Soup!
1 can (15 oz) chili with beans & meat
1 can (15 oz) whole kernel corn, with liquid
1 can (14 1/2 oz) diced tomatoes, with liquid
1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
1 can (15 oz) black beans, with liquid
1 1/2 to 3 T. dry taco seasoning mix
Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours. {I did mine on the stovetop until it was warm all the way through} You can serve this with quesadillas or cornbread. Don't forget your favorite toppings {tortilla chips, cheese, sour cream etc.}There won't be a hungry tummy in town after this meal!























3 comments:
OH yummy!!! We have our family reciepe of this too! But It doesnt count the taco seasoning.. I'll have to try that! It sounds delish!!
You are so sweet! Thank you for offering....hopefully we can get this crazy life figured out!
I have made your taco soup a couple of times now and I absolutely love it! It is so fast and easy and it makes a great dinner when you don't get started til 10pm. You are so cute and your little boy is beautiful! Oh, I can't get over it every time I see those pictures.
Post a Comment