9.26.2008

How's about these...

As my last post previewed, I am still searching for the perfect photo of my little guy.  I guess I just want to give him the best chance that I can.  Not saying that the last ones weren't just adorable, BUT....I think I have found some that have a good chance {plus, I think he looks good in red}.  I know, I know, a little anal....maybe :)  Even if he doesn't win, he is still the cutest kid in my eyes {no I am not bias, just a mother who loves her son :)}  So here are some new shots.  I think I am leaning toward.....well, I don't know if I should say.  I guess I will keep you all in suspense. 




{i am so sending two in}

2 comments:

Kurt and Kristy said...

Those are so cute!! He is such a doll! I like the first one or the last one! I also like the B&W one. Hey would you mind if I use one of the pics you took to send in?

Unknown said...

LOVE the first one...something so special about his eyes and smile in that pic!!! Would you be open to do a session with our family when we are in Lindon visiting family over the holidays...we'll be there from 12/21-12/29...