This year Chris was able to attend Q-School {Qualifying School} in Nevada. A lot of people have been asking me what Q-School is so in turn here is a brief description.
Q-School is a qualifying school for the PGA Tour. They have a total of 3 cuts, each having 4 rounds of golf to play. From each cut they take the top 23 players {those that have tied for 23rd place all get to go}. The final cut, if you make it, players receive their PGA Tour Card. This allows them to play with the BIG guys on tour. Not only that but it's really GREAT!
As far as the result go, Chris missed the first cut by 1 shot! That's it! One shot! I don't know who was more disappointed...me or him. He has worked so hard and knowing how hard he works and how bad he wants this opportunity, we are going to have to wait until next year. As for now, we are hangin' out here. But not for long!! Because we are going here.......

Most of you remember this....

When Chris, the most amazing golfer, third alternate, won the Adidas National Assistant Professional Golfer Championship {try saying that three times fast}! We get to go back and Chris gets a chance to defend his title. We are all rooting him on for a fantastic finish!
Follow Chris by clicking the link on the sidebar
{Adidas National Assistant Professional Championship}
While there we get to go to here.....

I am so excited to be taking Noah to Disney World! So excited that I don't know who is going to have more fun....me or him. We are also going to be taking him to the Wild Animal Park that they have there as well. I heard it is supposed to be really great for the kids. And to top it off, we get to go with some great friends! So while Chris and Danny are hitting the ball around, Jess and I will be lounging around with our boys. I can't wait!
Until then we will talk to everyone when we get back!!























3 comments:
Hey! My sister Ashley and her husband Daniel work at Disneyworld!! You will have to go find her! She works in Hollywood Studios at the Little Mermaid show. Im so jealous! I wish I could go! Have fun! And sorry about Chris Im sure you were all disappointed! But good luck on the next round!! Can't wait to see pics of from your trip!!
Have an awesome time! i love that place. And good luck to Chris!
Oh that is such a bummer. But good for Chris for trying...that takes alot of effort and hard work. I'm sure he'll make it next year!!
Have fun in Florida!
Post a Comment