If you have never been to the Living Planet Aquarium, now is your chance!
Today on Good Things Utah they were showcasing the Living Aquarium and their newest features. We have never been and I have wanted to take Noah there but have heard that it's pretty pricey.
UNTIL TODAY!
You can purchase an annual pass to the aquarium for $14. This includes one child and one adult. The usual annual membership is $16 for each adult and $12 for each child for the same pass!
Can you believe it!! So you are totally getting your money's worth!
Go and get yours TODAY! (the last time I was on there were only 89 left)

**It looks like they are all sold out now.....told you to do it :)**























1 comment:
I'm so excited about this! We'll have to go together with our kiddos :) I'll call you soon!
Post a Comment