After meeting on hotsaints.com, Chris and I dated for a year. It took my parents a little getting used to the thought of an 8 year age difference, but they soon came around to the idea. We married in October of 2003 in the Salt Lake City LDS Temple. And with 5 years of marriage under our belt, we are more in love then ever.
Noah Lee Moody was born one week past his due date in July of 2006 in Utah. He weighed in at a wopping 8lbs. 4oz. and was 21 inches long. After he was born he was admitted to the NICU and remained there for 3 days due to possible phenomena. It was one of the most difficult things for me to see my little guy hooked up to wires and breathing tubes.
I would have given anything to trade places with him.
Chris is the love of my life. He is patient and always thinking of others. He is an awesome 'dog walker' and an even better father. He works really hard for his family by doing what he does best, golf. This fall he will be going to Q-School to try and get his tour card. This has been a dream of his and I hope that it will come true.
. . . . . . Golf Link . . . . . .
This is me. I have the best jobs in the world! A wife to an amazing man, a mother to a silly little boy and, in the mean time, a photographer. I am always working on something and if there is a small glimmer of hope, I may even finish it too!
This is our little guy. He brings us such joy and new adventures everyday. He has grown up so fast and has taught us to look at the world in a new way. We love him so much and are grateful each day that we have him in our lives.
After convincing Chris that not all dogs were gross, he let me get Hogan. Unfortunately our little Hogan was only with us until December 2005. Shortly after Hogan passed away Chris was persistent on getting another one. I was shocked! We were expecting our first child and he wanted another dog! Then we got Hagen (I let Chris name them). Hagen will be turning 3 in October and is such a great asset to our family. Although we will always miss Hogan, we keep memories of him where we can.
No comments:
Post a Comment