6.19.2010

life as we know it...

There's nothing wrong with neglecting a blog when you have so much going on....right?


Chris has been a busy man these past weeks. He has been doing amazing in golf. In fact he has won the last 3 tournaments!! We have a huge belt buckle and trophies to prove. Right now he is playing in the Provo Open so here's to win number 4!

Aspen is growing like a....a....a tree :) We recently had her 9 month appointment and she now weights in at a whopping 4.5 lbs. She is in the 25% for her head, height, and weight. She has been the best little girl EVER!! I can honestly say she beats out all of the other little girls out there!! She is also on the move. She has one quick army crawl that would make any soldier happy. She is starting to move more on her hands and knees. I love this little girl and all her cuteness!

Noah is becoming quite the flirt when it comes to the ladies. He tells them all that he loves them. He's so funny. I am still in disbelief that he will be 4 in a few more weeks. He has insisted on a Spiderman themed cake this year. He also graduated his first year of Pre-School and can't wait to go back in August to see all of his friends. He spends most of his days outside. He has worked up a great tan.

I have been really busy re-spring cleaning our house. We recently tore out our tile and put in wood floors. I am still finding bits and pieces of tile everywhere. In cupboards, drawers, carpet, imbedded in the walls, and not to mention all the dust! Oh, but I LOVE the floors and can't wait to get my house back to being mine. I have also been doing small photo sessions here and there. Not sure if I will go back to doing it full time.

We love you all!! Thanks for bearing with our outdated blog for so long...

2 comments:

The Ingebretsen's... said...

Post pics of your amazing floors!!! I can't wait to see them. I bet they are beautiful!

Cindy said...

Love you blog Tiffany, it is really beautiful. I finally got one up it is http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/ come a visit and be a follower! Love to have you!