Here we are again. Another month coming to an end. So much has happened this month that I don't know where to begin. Chris finished his second testing session and passed with flying colors. The golf season is starting up which has Chris excited for upcoming tournaments. Probably the only thing that he is really sad about is having to wake up earlier than usual. I am still working on the cleaning of the century which seems to never end. I know that once I finish that I will be right back at square one. Noah is becoming quite a handsome little man. I am thrilled that his hair is starting to get the curl in it. So very cute. He is my curly head, toothless wonder. Hagen is a proud papa. Him and his girlfriend had a litter of three. Macy (girlfriend) had to go in for an emergency c-section. We now have invented the name 'Shorkie'. I love it.
![]() ![]() | ![]() ![]() |



























No comments:
Post a Comment