We made it! Chris is finally coming home from a long week in Florida. We are so proud of him and what he has accomplished. The first testing session he managed to pass 5 out of 6 tests which meant that he had to retake one and pass or head home. Luckily he passed with flying colors. While there they have training classes from nine to six at night. They are something that Chris can't wait to get away from. One more testing session to go and he has his PGA status.
While Chris was gone Noah has been working on getting his 'dada' wording down. He just can't figure out who 'dada' is. He calls everything 'dada', even Hagen. It's so cute. He also learned to do a little wave. I am trying to teach him to say 'bye-bye' to go along with it. He will eventually catch onto it. I am shocked to believe that he is 8 months and 1 day old already. So close to 1 that I am still wishing he was just born. He won't be my little baby anymore but my toddler. He hasn't started crawling yet but is one rolly-polly baby. I think he will go straight from rolling to walking. Who needs to crawl. He is just so much fun. I wake-up every day to see something new.
3.16.2007
Home At Last....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























1 comment:
Congrats to Chris! I can't believe Noah is already 8 months old- it seems like just yesterday we got his baby announcement!
Post a Comment