So here it is 1:30 in the morning and what do you think I am doing, yes, I am working on pictures. Today I had to opportunity to take Abby's first year pictures. She has quite the personality. I couldn't wait to try some ideas that have been stewing in my mind. After I took them I have come to the conclusion that I need a girl on the next run. So here they are. (I was also excited to try out my new program to see what it could do to the pictures) Hope you all enjoy. I will, hopefully, be getting to Noah's birthday pictures soon.
I am trying to see which boarder I like the best. I am horrible because I like them all. I made the pink tutu. I thought that the yellow and the pink make for a great picture.


Her little toothy grin gets me every time. She is such a doll.
These are my favorite!! I love them. I was glad that she took the risk on this wobbly bridge. Liz, you should totally be a model. Her and little Abby are just how a mom and daughter should be. They are so cute together.

7.26.2007
Sweet Abby....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























1 comment:
Great pictures Tiff, OK, I check your site all the time, I'm ready for an update. . .
Post a Comment