8.25.2007

FINALLY!!!!

No worries, we have made it through. I know that you might have thought that our family has fallen off the face of the world, but we haven't. Our laptop went on the fritz and we have decided to invest in an iMac. Best decision ever!! So now that our new addition is up and running there will be more updates and pictures to come. I hope you stay tuned because there is more to come. Because we haven't blogged in such a long time I will fill you in on what has been going on lately.

Chris has been really busy this month. We are lucky if we catch a glimpse of him. With tournament after tournament, Riverside has become a second home. He has also been busy on the road with tournaments. The latest tournament have been the Roosevelt Open where he placed third. Now he is up north playing in the Utah Open. Hopefully he will turn his game around for a great victory.

Noah has been such a silly little boy. He makes me laugh all of the time. He is getting to the point where he will stand by himself for a few seconds and then fall. I am sure by Thanksgiving he will be running circles around us. He is still sleeping like a champ! 9:30 pm to 9:00 am!! It is the best thing ever. He is truely the most amazing little boy ever!!

I have been really busy as well. This week I had the opprotunity to join a friend and judge a photography contest in Tremont. It was so much fun to see all of the photos and get some great ideas for upcoming shots. I think that I am going to be a lot more critical of my own pictures.

So far so good. Looks like time is flying fast and I am not sure if I am really ready for another year gone. I will have to back track and start with Noah's birthday party pictures. They will be up. I promise. We love you all.

No comments: