HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY NOAH!!! I know that this is a little late. Okay, a lot late. But better late than never right. I made this banner with chalk. I was so excited that it turned out just great!
Noah's first birthday was so much fun, and boy did he make out like a bandit with the gifts. I was really having a melt down with the planning. I wanted everything to be perfect. Especially since it was number one. I had decided to have a pool party, since of course it was in the middle of July. Though the forecast claimed to be a wet one, we didn't feel a drop. Just in the pool of course. We had a great time with friends, family and food!! mmmm, food. I couldn't believe how much Noah ate. Holy cow can this kid put it down! I don't know where he stored it all. He at a hamburger, a big scoop of grandma lil's famous potato salad, cookie salad (my fav.) and so much more!! He even managed to eat three fourths of his birthday cake. I was shocked!This is Noah's cake. It was sooo good!
It was so cute when we put the cake in front of him. He really didn't know what to do. When it came time for him to eat his cake he took little finger licks and then decided that it was going to be edible. He was funny.
Here he is getting all cleaned up and ready to jump into the pool with his friends.
Noah is such a wonderful little guy and I can't imagine life without him. He has blessed our lives with so much happiness and joy that one can hardly believe. I can't believe how fast time goes by and how I feel like I have missed out on so much. Then I remember that I have many years to come where he will fill every moment with his cute smile and funny laugh. We love him so much and are excited to see the changes that he will make in the years to come.
8.27.2007
Happy Belated Birthday Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























2 comments:
Yay! I'm glad you're back. THat was such a fun party! Thanks for sending me that picture of Max. So cute! I love the pics of Noah and his cake.
Did you make that cake? Oh my gosh! So cute! Too bad we couldnt be there!
Post a Comment