I was looking at how sad our blog was and thought it needed a little facelift. I am still working on a couple of things. Hope you like our new home.
12.05.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I was looking at how sad our blog was and thought it needed a little facelift. I am still working on a couple of things. Hope you like our new home.


4 comments:
Hey Tiffany-
Thanks for your note on our blog. Yes, I use mod podge for everything, so if you have any questions just call me! I'd be happy to help. Love your blog and didn't know you do photography...HMMM! I will really need to remember that! Have a great Christmas!
Great new blog! I love it. We also love your darling family picture, who is your photographer? Speaking of which, we also checked out your photography blog and you have some fabulous pictures! Good luck with that.
Love this family picture!!!
We just got your DARLING Christmas card! Did you make that yourself? I'd love you to teach me how to do that.
Post a Comment