12.02.2007

What A Cute Little Girl....NOT!!

'Yeah, I know.  Isn't he though.'  I would always reply as people admired Noah's big brown eyes and blonde ringlets.  After hearing that more than a million times, it was time.  Noah had his first haircut right before Thanksgiving.  He did better then I did!  He sat there and talked as Camie cut his hair.  My little boy, without his curls!  I couldn't even imagine!  It just wouldn't be the same!  Luckily, my hairdresser trimmed his hair and we have even more curls then before.  I was thrilled!  I think she cut about 2 to 3 inches off.  Now my little 'girl' is no girl at all but officially 100% my little BOY!!  I even saved a few for his baby book. :)  He is growing up too fast.  I can't believe how time flies.    





1 comment:

Kurt and Kristy said...

Haha! How funny! I want to see the after pictures though! I think we're going to get the kids' hair cut. Kylie needs a trim and so does Bryson. They will get their first haircuts together! But Im still trying to get the courage to do it! Like you Im afraid of all the curl being cut off!