
The snack companies sure know when to hit us when we least expect it. This time of the year we have peeps, cadbury eggs, jelly beans and don't forget the chocolate covered marshmallow eggs. That's right, my addiction. How did they know? Every year since being introduced to the marshmallow egg (thanks CAMI!), I have to have them. Okay, maybe not so much have to have them but are reintroduced with my long lost treat. There is just something about them that tingles the taste buds with every nibble. The marshmallow is so creamy and the chocolate is just so right. So here's to the egg. Not just any egg, the chocolate covered marshmallow egg non the less. Now time for my fix.
2.25.2008
Addicted to the mallow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)























6 comments:
hi. thanks for visiting our site. i love your pictures and your cute family! the fonts i just got from www.abstractfonts.com. you can download any free fonts you wish from the site. hope that helps a little!
HI!!!! How are you guys? Crazy that we moved back huh,but it was for the best. Anyway, hope everything is well and I need to call you, it has been hectic here! We are doing good though. Come out and visit!
I know, this time of year is the most tempting! By the way, I love the pregnancy pics you took of your friend! Great job!
mmmmmm. hey thanks for the nursing advice! Sometimes I am so sick of it, other days I know I will miss it. Let's get together soon!
Glad you commented on our blog! I never even knew that you did photography?! How long have you been my visiting teacher? At least a year! Awesome pics! I love photography too, but I never got into it like you have, good for you! We need a good family pic, I'll have to talk with you about it next time I see you.
K, your picture....looks gross. I don't like those eggs, but I am glad that you do!!!! SOunds like you are doing well. You take GREAT Pictures. We should hook up sometime in our busy schedules. Islay lives in RIverton now. Any plans for another soon!!?? J/K!!! Take care. You know I love ya as a friend.
Post a Comment