
Since January, Noah has had the opportunity to join nursery. It has been true bliss! We are no longer apart of the HWA - hall walkers association. I also think that Noah loves the interaction of other kids his age. I was a little worried by what he might pick up in nursery, but so far it's all been positive. So positive that it's shocking at times! Speaking of times, let me tell you one of them.
The other night we went to the grocery store. While in the check out line, we were in back of a gentleman with some unruly long hair and beard. Noah was so fascinated by the man that he pointed and what do you think came out of that innocent little mouth but Jesus! What do you do in a situation like that?? We just laughed quietly to ourselves. Oh, little Noah what will you do next. Not only will he keep us wondering but will bring a little excitement with each talent. We love you little Noah.























2 comments:
That is the cutest funniest story! Oh dear, what would I have done, probably just pretend I didn't hear or something. How funny.
how funny is that!!? What a smart kid! I wish I could have seen that!
Post a Comment