2.10.2008

Stressing!!

I absolutely HATE this time of year.  Simply for the fact of the dreaded cold that doesn't seem to move on to the next unsuspecting soul.  I am so tired of being sick and I don't know what to do to cure myself.  That is stress number one in my book.  The next stress is Hagen.  I am so torn between the idea of having to send him on to another family that I am willing to go to drastic measures.  When Noah was born, Hagen and him were the best of friends.  Now that he is a little older and can whoop up on Hagen, Hagen has taken his line of defense.  Sometimes he chases Noah down and nips at the bottom of his pants or at his hands.  It makes me so mad to see this.  I don't know if this behavior is because of Chris and I not defending him in the past when we should have or if he just wants attention.  If you have any suggestions let me know.  I am desperate.

4 comments:

Jessica Kettle said...

I SO FEEL YOU. I am sick of the crappy cold weather and runny noses! That is heartbreaking about Hagen! Is there some kind of dog training thing you can do?

oodlesofoversons said...

I have no idea how to deal with dogs...I am so sorry. And I am with you on this weather...so tired of it! Also, D said you have a qt. for me so call me! Good luck!

Jason, Holli, Lizzie and Zach said...

Hi Chris,
I was on Utah Brides and found your blog. Your family is adorable. I bet you love being a dad. Here is my blog address. You can see my little family.
Take Care
- Holli
holliwebb.blogspot.com

The Adamson Chipmunks said...

I don't have any advice for you about the whole Hagen situation, but I do know what you are going through. Macy does the same thing with our girls (and any other child that comes near her). If you find something that works let me know and I will do the same for you!