7.01.2008

Could This Be????


I know it is rather early to be potty training, I figure if he can say it, lift the lid, sit on it for very brief moments, why not try.  So today after Noah's bath I decided to try, okay so after he decided to try in the tub I decided to try.  I put him on the toilet and HE DID IT!!!  I was so proud of him!  I know he doesn't understand the whole potty thing yet but I think he will get it.  He asks constantly to sit on the potty because if he sits and goes potty then he gets to flush it.  Unfortunately every time he sits, he does nothing which means no flush.  I think he gets really frustrated with me when I tell him he has to go potty in the potty to flush.  So, being that he did go potty today, I let him flush it twice :)  We will just see how this goes.  Hopefully flushing will be enticing enough to want to go potty.

5 comments:

Chan N Lan said...

Ya for Noah!! That's so exciting!!

Adrianne said...

One thing that makes it easier for boys to go potty and not get it all over your floor......put them on backwards and they have a better aim at the toilet!! Blake use to do it all the time and they have an easier time getting on and off the toilet too!! So just a word from the wise who has experienced this the first time!! Good luck with the whole thing. It can be challenging at times, but it will come. Just reward him every time he does go potty in the toilet!

InspirednTired said...

Yea for Noah! If you try the cheerio thing, just make sure he doesn't decide to try to eat it. :)
Good luck!

Adrianne said...

you need to post pictures of you and your hubby and child....not of other people!!

The Shill Spill said...

I think that's AWESOME! Keep up the great work Tiff! That's definitely something I could never achieve! I guess I should give a bit of credit to Noah here too! Wooo hooo Noah! Way to go!