Okay, so I know I don't post many pictures of my fam. So here is a major picture post! 4th of July is always a huge day for our family. Unfortunately, Chris always has to work in the morning. So it is up to Noah and I to celebrate it with balloons and the parade.
This year I decided to take Noah to the hot air balloons followed by the parade. This means that we have to be down in Provo at 6:00 a.m. to watch the balloons blow up and take off. I know, I am really crazy. Luckily we have a neighbor that goe
s every year with her family and we get to tag along.

Noah loved to see all of the colors. He was in total aww.

I think his favorite was the pig because he kept making pig noises every time he would see it.

It was really cool to see the balloons being blown up by huge flames.
Hence the name hot air balloon :)

This was my favorite balloon. I just love the shot from underneath the balloon. This just might make it into Noah's new room.
They sure knew how to make the parade enjoyable for everyone. They set up a tent and camping chairs with tons of blankets to lounge around on. Noah had a blast with all of the kids. I didn't even have to bring his monkey. Okay, so I forgot it, but hey he stuck around for the most part. I did get a little concerned when the horses came down and he started to make his way out to meet them. Thanks a ton Molly for a fun filled morning. I am defiantly meeting up with you guys again next year!!
He thinks it's funny to try and not smile or laugh at me when I get the camera out. I still love this shot. Silly boy.
Noah also loved all of the treats that he got while at the parade. Talk about spoiled. I think we went through a few too many suckers that day.
Later that day we headed out to Tooele for the fireworks. Karl Smith always throws a hugh celebration that you just don't want to miss. We were able to get there just in time for the car smashing. He refurbishes old military tanks and vehicles. Here is one in action and as you notice the car was no match.
After a great meal and music everyone headed outside to get ready for the next amazing attraction. Here are grandma and Noah coming back from chasing grasshoppers.
Here it is folks, that right, this guy is riding a buffalo. It was the craziest thing I have ever seen!
This buffalo could sit, lay down and jump through hopes of fire! Who can beat that?!

I think Chris was a little nervous of the buffalo because he ended up taking the picture. Noah was more interested in sticking his hand up the buffalo's nose. Sorry buffalo. It was awesome to pet a buffalo and not be charged at.

And the grand finale. The amazing 71 minute firework tsunami!

After having such a great 4th of July, we are still trying to catch up on our sleep. But it was totally worth it.
The Amazing Buffalo Starring In: The Ring Of Fire, Buffalo Shoot Out
{ all film courtesy of the Moody Family }























6 comments:
Darn that RCC on holidays! ;0) Looks like you had an eventful day, though! Cool pictures!
WOW Tiff...I love all the pictures!! They are great pictures too. All of the things you guys did look SO cool!!! Love the balloons, the buffalo, the tank. Geez, what a celebration! I totally want to come to the balloon thing with you guys next year. Glad you guys had such a great time!
Looks like you and your family had a GREAT 4th!! Your little Guy is growing up fast. Watch out for the 2 yr stage. Though Blake did good. Marissa on the other hand......Jaci...we will just have to see when we get there!! What about #2 for you?! You guys look great!
I can't believe how big Noah is! Oh my goodness! What a doll! It looks like you guys had a great time! Can't wait to see you!
I want to touch a buffalo!
Looks like you had tons of fun!
Sounds like a fun day! I love all the colorful ballons!
Post a Comment