1.11.2009

Busy..busy..busy!

Okay so really no excuse as to why my beautiful blog has been kept unattentioned {is that a word? it is now!}  I have been busy crazy with sessions and the taking Christmas down and not to mention my newest, proudest achievement as a blogger....

I realize that putting the other blog ahead of my own is probably in the 'no-no' category of blogging.  But seriously, I have put blood, sweat, and tears into this puppy!  So you better go to it! 

Did I mention that she is A-MAZ-ING at making beautiful jewelry!  Well she is and she has a bum-load of this gorgeous stuff for SALE!  Not to mention Valentines Day is just around the corner...hint.hint.hint.  So make sure all the marvelous men in your life know that you want one of her great 'Kreations' :)  
{if you do stop by there mention to her that I would like a 10% raise...thank you for your generosity}
Enough about my second home...How was everyones xmas??  Ours was fantastic!  We had plenty of food and saw plenty of Santa {pictures to come}.  I would also like to send out my be-lated Christmas Card to all those who were too lazy to send me their address and those who said they wanted one but I didn't email them back to get their address..(sorry Kerry)
I hope you all have a great New Year and, hopefully, resolutions that are still in full effect {unlike mine of course}.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Andy and I absolutely LOVED your card this year!! We thought it was awesome--Your hired for ours next year. We think we are actually going to do one and not slack off so much. :) P.S. I'm going to need you in July for a newborn session. After what you did for C, you are our family photographer. :)

Kerry said...

I forgive you but only because we got one at the office!!!