
Awww...money. Recently with the market being the way that it is, most everyone is on the money crunch diet. Good 'ol lincoln is clutching hard to every piggy bank in town.
But not in my house!
Good 'ol lincoln is clutching hard to....Noah.
What do I mean by this you might wonder ??
Let me lay out the situation....
The Evidence
A supposedly 'trusted' member of society

The Suspect
A very adorable child with no such tendencies of becoming a slot machine

Little did I know that he was also affected by the money crunch and wanted to save his money
The Verdict

G U I L T Y
Fabulous Right!
So after forcing myself to remain calm while listening to Chris tell me his 'funny thing happened' story, I called the nurse. She assured me that it would be out in 3 to 4 days. So a week and a half later we hit the jackpot! (defiantly missing the 3 to 4 day deadline) It finally made it's way through his system with no harm done.
The only down fall to the whole situation was that he was pretty upset by it. He really wanted his money back and there is no way I was picking that penny out for the pleasure of putting it where it belonged in the first place....his piggy bank!























12 comments:
What a funny story! My first did that and I did save the penny and put it in her baby book. You can't believe how shiny and new it looked in the end...ha ha! It's a very scary experience for a Mom.
Oh my gosh!! Im sure that was very scary but so funny!! I swallowed a quarter when I was little so be grateful it was only a penny! He is such a cutie! And don't give Chris too hard of a time! Most the time when the kids get hurt it's on my watch! Kids will be kids!!
ha ha ha!At least it came out! :)
And you'll always have this to hold over his head for years to come!
:)
That's too bad for Noah, thankfully it came through :) I bet it was a very scary situation, but I agree with Kristy.. don't give Chris to hard of a time, kids will be kids. We love you.
Our fun x-rays are of Isaac afterr he swallowed a magnetix ball right when they had been recalled. Kids had died from swallowing multiple balls. Anyway, his digestive track took over two weeks, which made it really fun to look through diapers at the doctors request. Yuck!!!
that is too funny! Don't get upset! All kids swallow something of one thing or another. I have to say, that my kids have never swallowed anything that I was extremely worried about! Kids are funny!
OMG-that's so funny. Glad all turned out ok.
That's hilarious! Poor guy! Luckily my kids haven't swallowed anything weird. Yet.
so glad he's ok...good childhood story to haunt him when he's 15! Austin got a penny stuck up his nose when he was 2...
That is funny...and sad at the same time. I am so sorry you had to worry about such things. But, children will do things we wish would never happen, right? Of course! Isn't it funny that his body worked the same way that the slot machines work? (Not that I would ever know.) But, the money never comes out when you want it to either. (Much later, I am sure.)
That is the funniest thing ever! Totally put a smile on my face when I am so grouchy today!
Tiffany that is so funny. The only reason I think it is funny is because I have a toddler too and can't believe some of the things she does.
Post a Comment