When winter comes I am not one to leave my house, unless necessary of course. I like to stay home where all the comfort is. You know.....blankets, pajamas, heater, and my new best friend....John. Yes, I am talking about my dearly beloved toliet who I meet up with at least two plus times a week. P.S. ....I guess I should mention that I am pregnant!! Luckily for me, and him, my visits have been coming to an end.
So there's the news, not that I am stuck at home meeting with my best friend twice plus times a week, but that we are expecting!! We did have a little scare last week but not to worry, the babe is living the life. On the ultrasound the baby measured 7 wks and his abode measured 8 wks. So while our little baby is living in a mansion, I am out here dealing with all of the sickness that comes with having our miracle. I have come to realize that they have you wrapped around their little fingers from the time they start growing inside of you. I would have given it a large room, but a mansion to begin with sheesh.
It's all good though. We still love you :) So far we are some where between 9 and 10 weeks (I really don't know anymore since our last ultrasound said I was 7 wks).
To give you a better idea the baby is between the size of a grape and kumquat


the quarter is there just for a guide :)























11 comments:
Hooray! I'm STILL so excited for you guys. Weston also says congratulations :) We love you guys!
Congratulations! Glad everything is ok! Hope the sickness wears off soon...it's the WORST!!!
YAY! YAY! YAY! I am excited!
CONGRATULATIONS! We are so happy for you. If there is anything we can do for you while you are feeling sick, please let us know!
congrats!!!!
Congratulations! Way exciting! YOu know, with each of my kids.....I got sicker and sicker with each one! It was not fun, because I hate being best friends with my JOhn! God luck with everything!
Congratulations. That is so exciting. I hope the morning sickness stops for you soon though.
Yay! we may have to send out a proclomation that there is something about this area that makes people spawn... Hope you feel better soon.
Congratulations.
Yay, congrats! That is sooo exciting!! I hope you feel better soon, just in time to grow your tummy and become very uncomfortable if your luck is anything like mine. Either way, totally worth it....I think?!? Ask me after I deliver again in a few weeks..... :)
Congrats Tiffany! I am sooo happy for you guys! That is awesome news! I hope you are feeling better these days!
Also, what a good little skiier you have there. :)
Post a Comment