It's finally out!! I am really excited because maybe now we can get a break from Night At The Museum. (wishful thinking right)
Not only is the coming out exciting...
but there is also a COUPON!! Not just any coupon......but $10 off (blueray) and a $5 off (dvd)
So....if you are like me and need a much needed same old movie break,then this offer is for
YOU!
The only downer is that the offer expires March 31st. So get your copy today!
























4 comments:
DARN! We already bought it! Walmart had permission to sell it early, so we picked it up when we picked up Twilight! :)
We did exactly what Lindsey did... thanks for the offer though!
sure, i could have used that coupon a couple of weeks ago!! Mu kids love the movie! It's such a cute show!!
So I found my receipt for the movie and since we hadn't opened it yet I was going to return it and buy it back with the coupon. Well apparently because it expires today they won't let you print it anymore! I was sad :(. Oh well. I guess it's worth the extra $10!
Post a Comment