i have come to realize that blogging while pregnant might not be my cup of tea. So to humor you i will leave a quick post as to what i have been up to. :)
i am loving the warm weather and what it has brought so far

and yet very disappointed that the blooms don't stay on forever.
because of such great weather we have been doing plenty of this

and this

and how could i forget the countless hours of playing here

All the while feeling like this

with a fetus the size of a

Next week is the big ultrasound!!
It's been a very productive month as you can see. But we can't forget that we have been chowing down on these

and still attempting this in hopes that someday soon a miracle will happen.

wondering why my child does this...

Oh and did I mention that I have been feeling a little crafty and have been doing a smigin of this!

(More of this project to come)
Now if I can only figure out where all of this comes from

i think all of my questions will be answered.























3 comments:
I definately want to hear more about your craftiness! Laundry somehow multiplies faster when you are pregnant and not feeling motivated.
You are too cute! Love this post! I need to email you that pic from the other night...I didn't even get to visit with you!
you will have to let me know what you are having!! It will be exciting!!
Post a Comment