The day finally came to get our ultrasound and I couldn't have been more excited and scared at the same time. Excited to see how the baby was doing and scared to see anything out of the ordinary. Here is one of the many pictures from the ultrasound. I love this one! Of course I love them all but this one just might show the personality that this little being might be bringing with it.

The three little dots above the forehead is the little fingers. The baby was resting it's hand on it's forehead. So it makes it look like it's fainting....oh the drama! The tech said because of that pose it just might be a girl. I also thought it was cute how the baby looks like it's smiling. So cute!
I am sure you all want to know what we are having. Well it's a surprise! We didn't find out! I can't wait until the day comes to finally see what our little peanut is. This is one I don't think anyone can spoil :) So the poll is up and running....BOY or GIRL! What do you think?
So everything with the baby looks great!! Unfortunately, at this moment, not for me. The ultrasound showed that the placenta is at a marginal stage of placenta previa. The doctor said that there is an 80% chance that it will clear up by the time I deliver. Lets just hope that I fall into this category. I will be able to get another ultrasound come 36 weeks to check the progress and if the the progress isn't good......I will be getting a c-section. This is what terrifies me more than anything.
Until my 36 week ultrasound I will just have to wait to do any baby updating.























3 comments:
Oh man!! I can't believe you didn't find out!! Good for you though I could never do it! And hopefully everything goes ok!
Oh, Tiffany...hope you don't have placenta previa. That's what I had with Drew. Good luck, and if it makes you feel any better, c-sections are actually not that bad. I was very freaked out when they told me that, too, but actually preferred it over my regular delivery. Hang in there!
Good luck with everything. I had both my kids via c-section and I thought it was great. I was freaked out beforehand, but it really was no big deal. The planned c-section with my 2nd was better because I didn't have to go through the labor at all, so I was all smiles when I met my little girl. Good luck!
Post a Comment