1.16.2010

feelin' crafty


While doing my daily Good Things Utah watching, they had this fun little project on. I was so excited because I have been pondering what to put above Aspen's bed. I ended up DVRing this small segment just to find out that Chris deleted it. I searched everywhere for it and no where to be found. Luckily I remembered most of it and figured the rest out myself. I think these would be great in a nursery, made for a shower, or just for the season....I am so tempted to go and get valentine paper to do some for next month. So here's a little step-by-step on something crafty...something fun...and something totally affordable and EASY!! enjoy :)


2 comments:

Scooby and Jon said...

I think I may have to make this, it looks so darned cute!

The Ingebretsen's... said...

Oh they are super cute! I'm glad you made this tutorial, because now my notes make sense! THANKS!