1.14.2010

our little gal...

AM4


Isn't she just adorable! I love having a little girl....especially this little girl. Aspen is now a stunning 4 months old. She is weighing 13.2 oz. Still our tiny peanut. Did I mention how amazing she is?! Well she is....she is always smiling. And I mean ALWAYS. She started sleeping through the night from the moment we brought her home and has done that ever since. There was no magic spell, no sleeping pill, nothing to get this one to bed on time. We are just loving every minute of having another little one in the house and are excited to see what she will do next. We love you peanut!

5 comments:

Kurt and Kristy said...

It's about time you posted!! ;) She is SO big and such a doll! Glad she is such an angel for you! You ready for #3 then!? ;)

Chan N Lan said...

cute picture!

bathroom lights said...

oh my goodness she is so so cute!

Krissy said...

So glad I found your blog. Your children are to die for. I can't wait until it warms up and Brea can start hanging out with Noah and the Stewarts again!

Unknown said...

Hey that was Anna's little name when she was this little.