for the most part.
I have decided to try a few new dishes to add
some zip to our nightly meals
On tonight's menu we featured
BBQ Meatballs with a side of Mashed Potatoes
(as shown below)

I was in comfort food heaven!!!
Thank you Pioneer Woman!
Not only does it look amazing and taste amazing but your house will
smell of this amazing goodness. I will defiantly be making this again!
And because I am so nice and would love for you to try this splendid meal
you can find it HERE
**Note: this meal contains black pepper as well as Tabasco sauce
and yet no measurement.
I used 1 1/2 tsp black pepper and about 1/2 tsp Tabasco sauce
Next item up for business is: comfort food not so successful
I have this little boy. And this little boy has become awfully
finicky about what he is putting into his tummy.
The food groups in this little guys life include:
bagels
fruit snacks
cheese and crackers
the occasional apple and banana
The food group that mommy would love for him to eat includes
anything that I make for dinner! That includes the image shown
above.
When did eating mashed potatoes and a meatball become such a battle?
Any suggestions towards my, HIS, issue would be greatly appreciated.























1 comment:
am...... I have issues there with Mariss an jaci and have ever since eating baby food! They will only eat certain foods, but they are getting better!! Good luck and just keep offering him the food, let him get really hungry at night for dinner and tell him that is all he gets and no treats later! it sometimes works with my two girls.....Though Blake eates everything
Post a Comment