Lately I have been in orchard heaven! Something about spring and the beautiful blossoms on the trees that just gets me in the mood to do a photo session or two :)
Today I didn't a spur of the moment session with a great friend. Mind you this never happens! I am a much needed planner, but in this case I was willing to put all planning aside. Plus we talked about it so I guess I kinda planned it in my mind.
I had mentioned doing pictures in an orchard, because I was in the orchardy mood, and wait till there were blossoms a bloomin'. Today was our lucky day! While Molly was driving to her sister-in-laws she came across this little orchard with big pink flowers. Yes, I was in heaven! We weren't planning on doing it until I realized that we were going to be getting that lovely wintery storm in tomorrow and for the rest of the week. So I had no choice but to call her up!
Miss Molly was, might I say, AMAZING!! She managed to get outfits for her and the three little ones and meet me at the orchard within 4 hours ready to go. WOW!!
So here to reward you for all of your amazingness is two of my favorite, so far, images from today. Luv Ya Molly!!

























3 comments:
Beautiful pictures Tiffany! you do great work! I will have to keep in mind that you are a photographer!!! I love your blog! :)
Omg! Where is that orchard?? Cute pics Tiff!
I love, love, love those pictures! Seriously amazing!
Post a Comment