I'm sorry for all of you who enjoy our family blog. I realize the attention towards it isn't always there. In fact it really hasn't gotten a whole lotta attention lately. So here I am, trying to back track with what has been going on since my grandpa's funeral. Let's see.......
The Saturday after the funeral we went to our annual family Demolition Derby Day! {unfortunately Chris has to work during this every year} We had a blast! I was concerned about Noah and how he would handle seeing cars crash into each other since the incident with the tank at the 4th of July party didn't go over so well with him. He did surprisingly well. Cried a few times and wanted me to hold him and protect him. We did end up getting a little dirty after a car got stuck on the embankment. Then the fireworks which Noah just loved. It made for a very fun day. Long, but fun.
A week after that our nephew got married in the SLC Temple and I was lucky enough to be the photographer for them :). This is where I have spent most of my time. It was such a whirl wind of emotion that day. Just remembering the time that Chris and I went through and the nerves of doing my first big wedding. I don't know if they were as nervous as I was that day. The pictures are coming along and I have posted a few of her bridals here for your viewing pleasure. After the wedding we had a great time being with Chris's side of the family. There is something about being around family that just makes me feel so at ease.

In the mix of events Noah has become a "Finding Nemo" obsessor. I think we watch it at least 4 times a day or so. We are working on getting him familiarized with the Disney Characters because we are taking him to Disney World in November. So besides Nemo, he knows Mickey {Pickey}, Minnie, and we are working on the Toy Story gang.
As far as Chris goes, he played in the Salt Lake City Open and the following weekend played in the Utah Open and finished in 5th place. We are so proud of him and all that he has accomplished with his golf. So here's to you sweetie and all you do for us!
Now I have caught up to this week and unfortunatly for me, I have a sore throat. YUCK! I hate
being sick. Especially in the midst of all the work that needs to be done here. Oh! I almost forgot to mention. I am also working on our guest bedroom to turn it into Noah's room. He's getting to the point where he needs a little more space. I painted the top half a blue/gray color. The pictures make it look a little different. Then my dad and I are putting up molding around the window, bead board and chair rail. We are going to be painting it a creamy white color and antiquing it with a glaze {thanks for the idea Ryan & Chelesa}. Hopefully it will look as good as their's :) I will post pictures of the finished project. Oh, and then I am painting a double-rocker {thanks Cody & Kami} that I was lucky enough to get from a neighbor :) I think that is all of the projects besides decorated my house for the up coming fall weather. How I love the fall.

























4 comments:
sounds like fun tiff, you wanna come to my house an do all my projects with me since my husband is still down with his broken foot? Sounds like you are busy with your photography and decorating your home!! HOw fun!
Ok so I need you to come to a party at my house this Tuesday the 2nd at 6:30 pm. I got suckered into hosting this Aloette skin care and make up party and I completely forgot about it until last night! So I am now hoping that I can save this thing and pull it off. We live in F2. Even if you can just come for a minute, that would be awesome!! You can also bring the kids! Tell anyone you know to come too. It really is fun stuff but I do not care if you buy anything! Just come if you can to help me out! Let me know either way! Thanks!
The room looks awesome!
Hey Tiffany. I love your blog and I love your photography. You do an amazing job!!
Post a Comment