If you are anything like me, I just love the chocolate chip paradise pie at Chilies. So while searching for recipes I found this. I knew it was one that I had to make! Serve it warm, with ice cream, chocolate syrup. Be forewarned.....you may want another slice.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie
1 unbaked 9-inch (4 c. volume) deep-dish pie shell*
2 lg. eggs
1/2 c. all-purpose flour
1/2 c. sugar
1/2 c. brown sugar
3/4 c (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
1 c. (6 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
1 c. chopped pecans
Serve with ice cream (optional...but highly recommended)
Preheat oven to 325*. Beat eggs in a large mixing bowl on high until foamy. Beat in flour, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Beat in butter. Stir in morsels and nuts and spoon into pie shell. Bake for 55-60 minutes. Cool on wire rack. Serve warm.
Recipe from Nestle Classic Recipes, 2003
*If using frozen pie shell, use deep dish style and thaw completely. Bake on baking sheet and increase baking time slightly.























6 comments:
Tiffany- Ryan's out of town and I am making this for dinner tonight...right now...gotta have it...thanks, a lot!!
Great idea! Looks awesome :) I made it as a desert for Sunday evening after conference. Thanks for the great receipe.
For sure need some milk. Yummy. Thanks for sharing.
Tiffany....I am so sorry about the pictures last week. We had a rough week and were really busy with the funeral and stuff. I hope it didn't mess your schedule up too much. I would love to reschedule now that things have slowed down. Thanks!!
Wow these recipes look to die for! Can't wait to try them :) Hey, did you ever go to Tai Pan? Sorry I've been MIA these days. We're getting ready to go out of town...but I'm sad because when I get back YOU will be out of town! We'll catch each other one of these days!
Hey Tiff I was excited to see your comment on my blog. So I couldn't help but look at yours. Your little boy is co cute! My Carter is only 2 months older. Thats crazy! Anyways cute blog
Deb
Post a Comment