6.16.2009

few and far between...

are the posts.  I just realized it has been over a month since I last posted.  Talk about a slacker!  But there is defiantly good reasoning behind the slackness of our blog.

Chris has been working some crazy hours and not to mention he will be leaving for Albuquerque, New Mexico the end of the month for week (yes...golf related).

For these new hours brings new ideas on what to do while he's working.  

I can only go to the park so many times.  

Attempting to show this beautiful bod in a bathing suit is out of the question and yet slowly coming around to be attempted...maybe.  And why is it that being pregnant you become more well endowed in other areas besides the bust line.  I swear!  It's much needed up top but come on....I really don't need my backside to match!  13 more weeks to go!!

I have become quite the little seamstress lately.  After the first occasional baby shower and then wanting an outfit of my own, (no we still don't know what we are having), I have come up with this cute ensemble.  If we are not having a girl then who ever is will get this adorable outfit as a shower gift :) 

(the first three pictures were all attempted by me and finished mostly by Lindsay :)  what would I do without you and your seamstress advice)
(now this was all me...all of it! i just had to make some booties out of the left over fabric)
Noah has found more joy in pointing out all of the owie's on himself that we have invested a life supply of ouch cream.  (maderma works wonders...especially on the neck area).  He has also found a love for pirates that this might come into play with a 3rd birthday in July!  3 can you believe it!

(our neighbors dogs leash clothes-lined Noah.  i was in tears every time i saw it.  thankfully maderma cleared it up within a week. i thought for sure we would get a phone call from child services.)
our little space pirate
Speaking of birthdays, mine is a few days away and I can't WAIT!!  Not to turn older but to spend some much needed time with Chris...ALLOOONNNEE! AWAY!  (so excited)

When Chris has a spare night between the craziness, we have had the chance to play a few rounds of 9 with him.  I am starting to like it and the fact that we can go out and let Noah run wild is well worth the 9-hole marathon.  We bring Noah's plastic clubs and a ball and he goes to town.  It's the best!
So there you have it.  Our life in a nut shell, a small but adventurous nut shell.

9 comments:

Brooke Woodall said...

Tiffany, those dresses are the most adorable things I have ever seen! I love everything about them. Maybe you should make and sell them on Etsy or something. Where did you find the fabric? I'd love to talk my mom into making some for Olivia. :)

Maybe we should see some preggo pics, you always look darling so I say head to the pool!

The Ingebretsen's... said...

The booties turned out GREAT!!!!! I am so proud! I LOVE them! HAPPY BIRTHDAY soon! I think that we should go to lunch to celebrate. Without the kiddos! Let me know your schedule. I still need to bring the boys down. Maybe next week some time?

Kurt and Kristy said...

Tiff those dresses and booties are SO cute!! What is it with a bunch of my friends and sisters having a sewing talent!? And Happy Birthday early!!! I will be there in 5 1/2 weeks so we totally have to plan a lunch date!!

Chan N Lan said...

Cute :)

Lindsey said...

Such cute clothes! I love the ones that you made for my girls. The worst part about pregnant bodies (well what happened to me anyway) was the back boobs. Gotta love it. It's a good thing those babies come out so cute and you forget momentarily the havoc that your body has gone through.

Shel said...

Hey Tiffany, so I love love the dresses you made and was telling my sis-in-law about them because she's having a girl and has recently gotten into sewing. She looked at them here and loved them as much as I did (we are having another boy so no dresses for us)I was wondering if you would mind sending me some instructions to give to her? Thanks so much, hope all is well with you guys, I need to get some potty training advice from you as well, way to go in that department!

Shel said...

Thanks so much for sending over that link. She was really excited and started on one that same day. Her due date is this week and the doc said it's looking like she's going to go over, so she was glad to have something fun to keep her mind occupied! As far as potty training, what method did you use?

Andrea Dent said...

I know I'm repeating everything that everyone else has said, but those dresses & shoes are amazing! I too would LOVE to know where you got the patterns & what line of fabric it is. Not that I could even come close to duplicating yours...you are fantastic! Is there anything you don't do?

Nicole M said...

Tiffany...those clothes you made are SOOO adorable! Love the colors too!! You did such a good job...maybe one day when I get a sewing machine you can teach me :)